Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wind chimes and other things I hate

So, I have a blog. A good blog. One that lots of people read and get enjoyment out of. I used to love to write in my blog, my little window of how I was really feeling. But here's the thing, my family, friends, and clients all read that blog. 

Which makes it very hard to really say what I feel and sometimes, vent. Because they will read it, and that is no good. I'm really just a regular chic, nothing fancy or special going on here. I've done some stuff, and I've seen some things, but nothing too out of the ordinary. But it'd be nice to have a place to put all the crazy, where someone could see it, but not the someone's who look at me every day. Cause then they'd know. Know that I probably really don't like them. That I'm faking it. 

Yes, I hate wind chimes. They freak me the fuck out. Also, I hate people who can't flush in public restrooms - I mean really, how hard is it? Clowns - could definitely do without clowns. Does anyone really like clowns? I didn't think so. Also, I hate stupid fuckers who let their dogs run loose. I don't care how well trained you *think* your dog is, it's not. Even if your dog is a superstar, is it so damn hard to put a little rope on it? So that people like me don't have to recoil in fear? Is it so hard? Really? Also, I'm pretty sure I hate Rush Limbaugh. So there. I don't hate much, because it takes a lot of effort, and mostly I just simply don't care.  I usually just dislike something, then proceed to ignore it forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment